 Administrative / General / 11372
Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:09:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman wrote:
{The time has come to open up LUGNET and entrust it to the community.}

Thank you so much Todd!

In recent discussions about the LEGO Fan .net website, I defended the point that
people not happy with the current state of LUGNET should work to improve it
instead of replacing it.  Now, with this transition, you give al unhappy people
the reson to stay.  Lugnet is already great, and I mean, GREAT.  But I can only
see it becoming better with so much more heads to work on it.

For my part, I would be very happy to work with the group of people that you
mentionned to provide any help necessary.  And of course, although
www.minifigville.com isn't the big website I want it to become, I can only hope
that we can receive a fair treatment in this transition and be recognized as THE
LEGO humor website.  </personnal publicity>

So, again, thank you Todd and please let me know if I can assist the group in
any way.

Terry
http://www.minifigvile.com