 Administrative / General / 11370 (-5)
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Heres my Idea! I know it doesnt look much different but I made it in paint so you cant do much more than what I have already done ;-) -- Jeff (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

Wow. The first thing that springs to my mind is "Nooo!! If it ain't broke don't fix it! LUGNET is functioning just fine!"...but with a committee like you've chosen I know everything will work out dandy. And I heartily echo Ralph's words (except the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Heres my Idea! I know it doesnt look much different but I made it in paint so you cant do much more than what I have already done ;-) (URL) -- Jeff (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

(...) <snip> (...) Ditto! Right down to the 'how can we help' bit. And again, anything that gets Suz back into the limelite I'm in favour of :) Dave K (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  RE: Taking LUGNET to the next level

<snip> (...) <snip> Todd, Let me be on of the first people on the bandwagon of congratulations on the work you and Suzanne have done over the past 5 or 6 years. Even if I never did get my membership package :-) I will continue to view Lugnet as the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact