 Administrative / General / 11325
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) snip (...) Besides, Susan Rich Green has apologized about this subject on many occassions for the Membership packetts no going as originally envisioned. Give them a break, I have a gut feeling that many of us Lugnetters have forgiven them as (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) How about using different styles of minifigs to represent different themes? A Classic Space minifig for lugnet.space; a knight for lugnet.castle; etc. (...) Yes--LUGNet should be more of a portal to the other online community sites. I think (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) IMO, CLSOT(whatever) should have it's own newsgroup for announcing reviews, suggesting sites, encouraging voting, and discussing winners. --Bram (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

Bill Ward wrote in message ... (...) Icons ONLY if they all have some kind of text explanation as well - which kinda makes them redundant. One person's intuitive icon is another person's "huh?". I frequently find myself baffled by website icons (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) That's an excellent idea! (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)