 Administrative / General / 11237
Re: News posting confirmation delay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 19:28:09 GMT

Pedro Silva wrote in message ...
Hello,

It has come to my knowlegde that a number of people is experiencing rather • long
delays in their e-mail confirmation for the posting ability; I remember • that
when I aplied for this (in 2001), it took about 24 hours, but it is now • taking
over 3 days... is this normal, or an unusual delay? I'd like to be able to
inform potential posters to loc.pt newsgroup of the average waiting period, • if
possible.

Mine took about 10 days, a few months ago. I don't know if it's automated or
manual, and whether manual inspection is causing the delays, or what.

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm