 Administrative / General / 11224
    posting problems ... or is it me —Patrick Bunn
   I know 99.9% of the time it's operator error so I guess I'm asking what I did wrong when I posted earlier all the photos appeared as links. see post: (URL) Did I enter the URLs wrong or was it my computer or my ftx Pat Bunn (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: posting problems ... or is it me —Cary Clark
   (...) It was the posted format. The message was posted as 'Plain text', but you intended to post it as 'Formatted text (FTX)'. There's a box to choose between the two labeled 'Format:' below the subject line on the web posting page. Cary (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)