 Administrative / General / 11225
Re: posting problems ... or is it me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 21:55:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Patrick Bunn wrote:
I know 99.9% of the time it's operator error so I guess I'm asking what I did
wrong when I posted earlier all the photos appeared as links.

see post:

<http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=30016>

Did I enter the URLs wrong or was it my computer or my ftx

Pat Bunn

It was the posted format. The message was posted as 'Plain text', but you
intended to post it as 'Formatted text (FTX)'. There's a box to choose between
the two labeled 'Format:' below the subject line on the web posting page.

Cary