 Administrative / General / 11210 (-5)
  Re: Password reset request

Is this the right group to post in? "angus looney" <not.this.bit.angus....world.com> wrote in message news:HpwKrL.17zC@lugnet.com... (...) request (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: password resets

It's extremely annoying isn't it? It's complete stupid NOT to have a web based process for this, and there seems no way to get any attention to this either. "Jonathan Nichol" <owner@basichelp.com> wrote in message news:HqJ08G.vE8@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  How do you guys do it?

Ya know, I've been into Lego for a while myself. I haven't had the time or money I'd have liked to have for it over the last few years, but I do still love Lego. I've been coming to this site for a while now, and I just have one question for (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.military)

  password resets

Is this still the place to ask for password resets? I've asked here three times in the past three months and still haven't heard anything. My member # is 1130 and I'd really like a password so I can use my account. Please let me know how I can get (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Search by Date

(...) Sort of. See the section on "Time-Sensitive Searches" here: (URL) syntax leaves a lot to be desired but it's there if you need to use it in a pinch. --Todd (21 years ago, 25-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact