 Administrative / General / 11185
    Re: The LEGO Racers theme should have its own newsgroup. —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Even though Bionicle had the 'Technic' label once, it still has its own newsgroup here. Plus most of the Racers sets are in no way Technic as pointed out in another post in this thread. So IMHO 'Racers' MORE than deserves its own newsgroup. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: The LEGO Racers theme should have its own newsgroup. —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) into a 'theme' of it's own based on the scale of the figs. I personally don't have a preference for or against a 'Racers' newsgroup, but this thread led me to this interesting minifig mulling. Jeff (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)