 Administrative / General / 11165
    Re: Changing Email Addresses —Kevin Wilson
   Mr L F Braun wrote in message ... (...) Lindsay, you may already have done this, but I think you need to change it on this page: (URL) done, LUGNET should send you confirmation message that it has made the change, but when I did this a few weeks ago (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Changing Email Addresses —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Hey Kevin, Thanks for the note--and no, I hadn't tried that, because of precisely what you mentioned. I had expected that there would be another way to do it but apparently there isn't! I must think over this. best LFB (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general)