 Administrative / General / 11165
Re: Changing Email Addresses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:49:09 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote in message ...
  Hi Todd (and others!)

  I'm having a bit of trouble making a change to the email
  address that shows up in postings--the email appearing now

Lindsay, you may already have done this, but I think you need to change it
on this page:
http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/

Once done, LUGNET should send you confirmation message that it has made the
change, but when I did this a few weeks ago it took about 10 days for that
message to come through, during which time I couldn't post at all via
newsreader OR web :-(  So be warned!

Kevin
Railroad Depot kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-rrd.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: