 Administrative / General / 11164
11163  |  11165
Subject:
Changing Email Addresses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:03:35 GMT

   Hi Todd (and others!)

   I'm having a bit of trouble making a change to the email
   address that shows up in postings--the email appearing now
   is totally spammed to heck and also may be wiped out at any
   time by Michigan State.  I changed it in my profile, so far
   as changing the positions (primary, secondary, etc) and
   which ones show up, but the web interface still will only
   accept (and show) the msu.edu address.

   Can this be fixed?  I'd like it to show my "history.rutgers.edu"
   address but I can't seem to get it to take.

   thanks,

   LFB