 Administrative / General / 11155 (-5)
  Re: RTL query

(...) By my calculation, it's been a wasteland since November 12, 1999. Not coincidentally, LUGNET really started shaping up around November 5, 1999. I wonder if there's a connection... Dave! FUT OT.fun because I'm kind of just goofing off (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: RTL query

(...) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I suspect RTL is more of a "wasteland" now than it ever was, at least in my view, based on my (and I suspect a lot of other people's views as well). (I say suspect because I haven't carried out an (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Seriously...

I'm going to answer to some of the things that were raised by others over the weekend... On Todd's banning me from Lugnet: Todd has not contacted me privately, indeed he is unable to do so because I'm not going to publish new contact information (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Seriously...

(...) It's a cookie thing, I think. If you are required to check the TOS every time posting as a member, or required to enter your posting info every time, try resumbitting your posting set up while logged in as a member. James (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Seriously...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote: signed in as a member, you explictly check once in a blue moon) (...) I don't *think* I do, but maybe there are some differences, I'll have to ask Todd. (...) That's really strange because I'm not (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact