 Administrative / General / 11090
  Lost passwords?

My wife lost her password on lugnet and has sent quite a few emails and has never gotten a response. So I have to post it here. Can someone please email the password to the email address stored in user 360 Xandria Husby? Thank you. If you have (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lost passwords?

(...) Can we PLEASE get this dealt with, this is going on at least 8 months now since the password was lost! Dean (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.general)