 Administrative / General / 11090 (-10)
  Lost passwords?

My wife lost her password on lugnet and has sent quite a few emails and has never gotten a response. So I have to post it here. Can someone please email the password to the email address stored in user 360 Xandria Husby? Thank you. If you have (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Let us know what we can do

I'd like to know what I can possibly do to help alleviate the problems facing the LUGNET server. I don't know the causes or the solutions for the issues, but if Todd and/or Suz or other admin have any suggestions as to what I, as a user, can do to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Let us know what we can do

I'd like to know what I can possibly do to help alleviate the problems facing the LUGNET server. I don't know the causes or the solutions for the issues, but if Todd and/or Suz or other admin have any suggestions as to what I, as a user, can do to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: NNTP is working (mostly)

(...) Actually, the site wasn't down -- only the dynamic portions of the webserver were shut off (voluntarily and automatically by the system) to help keep the load average down. The NNTP attacks are still coming and the total number of compromised (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  NNTP is working (mostly), but the Lugnet site is down

Just wanted to let people know this. 10 AM Central time. Sept. 23, 2003. Rob (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET membership approval (Please help)

(...) Hey, Travis, I notice that the members' list hasn't been updated since late August: (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET membership approval (Please help)

(...) Hey I'm in the the same boat as yourself. I wouldn't sweat too much though. I've heard that this can take a while. I made a donation nearly a month ago and am still waiting patiently for my membership to activate. -tk (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  LUGNET membership approval (Please help)

I write to inquire about the status of my membership approval on LUGNET. Upon the receipt of LUGNET's payment notice on Sept 10th 2003, I immediately paid US$10 via PayPal to payments@lugnet.com for the membership fee. Since then, I haven't received (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  New e-mail address for Frank Filz

My primary e-mail address has been getting absolutely swamped with junk mail, and my e-mail quota has been filling up in the space of a couple hours. This is resulting in me losing e-mail, so I am switching to a new e-mail address that is less (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Password Reset Request

(...) No problem, thanks!! :-) -Tim (21 years ago, 20-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact