 Administrative / General / 11071
    unsubscribing —Patrick Bunn
   I wasn't sure where to direct this since i'm a newbie new guy. I have subscibed to lugnet.space via email and need to unsubscribe can someone direct me to where or what I need to do. Pat Bunn (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: unsubscribing —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) How did you subscribe? When I subscribe (very very rare, I use the web interface pretty much exclusively), I go to this page (URL) then to this link on it (URL) manipulate my subscription there. Hope that helps. If not, ask again, after (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general)