 Administrative / General / 11034
    Re: LUGNET Links "Everything LEGO" page needs an update —Duane Hess
   (...) snipped thoughts (...) I've often wondered if it would be possible to slurp up the links from the member information pages. There could be a check box to select/deselect wether or not you wish to have your site listed on the main link page. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNET Links "Everything LEGO" page needs an update —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Also all of the links from the CLSotW should be there, including the ones that were voted on but were not ultimately selected as CLSotW. I'd love to see the big links page updated. Is there anything I could do to help? Would it help if a few (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)