 Administrative / General / 11030
  HELLO! BRICKSHELF ADMIN? ANYONE??

A month ago I uploaded scans for set 276. I've emailed K.Loch, I've posted here before, nothing seems to happen. Since the folder is still not public the moderators have obviously noticed what's in there. NOW WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET THE SCANS IN (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)