 Administrative / General / 11029
  Re: link labels

(...) Like Microsoft Outlook XP? (...) On the other hand, the webmail application my school uses (iPlanet Messenger Express) correctly identifies a space as an end of URL, but does *not* recognize a > as an end of URL. --Bram (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: link labels

(...) Im having a 'mare with the new links too using Outlook Express 6. It appears to take the link for the thumb and the destination link and merge them meaning any link I have to follow I have to paste into notepad first to dissassemble the parts (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)