 Administrative / General / 11026
    Re: link labels —Chris Gray
   (...) I understand the convention better now. Sorry, I haven't read any of the FTX docs, since I'm not a big fan of web-based stuff when other formats place less load on the server and networks, and are easier for me to use. I'm not a URL and HTTP (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)