 Administrative / General / 11020 (-5)
  Re: Formatting of post summary

(...) Looks like its fine in the post 8?) but not in the preview 8?( ROSCO (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Formatting of post summary

Hi, Just noticed a little anomoly when formatting posts for the brief summary, it seems to be something to do with URLs. See the following post: <</loc/au/vic/mel/?n=208>> The summary has no "Thanks" after the URL, but the actual post does. Also, I (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Message date anomoly?

Todd, Not sure why, but in the web view message (URL) dated June 7th appears in the middle of a bunch of other messages dated June 11th, as seen on this page (URL) Perhaps it's something explainable, but I thought I'd point it out since I don't (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: "The Matrix:Reloaded " & "X2 :X-Men United" available in DVD now

(...) It looks normal, regardless of whether I use carriage returns to seperate the lines, or if I let the lines wrap to the ">" marks. (...) It would be a lot easier to tell if it's fixed if I had tried to do this before you tweaked it so I could (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: ">" line wrapping subtleties

(...) Normally, no, but in this case I was going through and doing heavy tweakage to the original text to make it a bit more interesting to read. (...) Er, sorta. I actually did most of the reformat myself, by deleting ">" marks in the middle of (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact