 Administrative / General / 11001
    Re: ">" line wrapping subtleties Todd Lehman
   (...) Hey, y'know what? Maybe the server is taking enough responsibility here for the mistake. True, it's not the server's fault if the user botches up quoting and submits a line 500 characters long -- but it *is* the server's fault for accepting a (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: ">" line wrapping subtleties Todd Lehman
   (...) Doy, that should say "...isn't taking enough..." That's what I get for hurrying right before the train goes underground.* --Todd * but Wow, at Government Center on the Blue Line in Boston, two levels underground, I'm getting four bars of (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)