 Administrative / General / 10966
  To Dan or Todd or Suz

Hi, I tried to keep this to email for the most part, but my password dilema hasn't been resolved. It's been a few weeks since I last emailed Dan Boger, but now his email adress here seems to be bouncing back. I hope I'm not being a pest. Anyway, (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: To Dan or Todd or Suz

(...) My apologies. I've updated your address and asked the server to generate a new pw for you. Please let me know if you don't receive it within a few minutes. --Todd (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: To Dan or Todd or Suz

(...) Thanks abunch Todd! Sorry I didn't reply right away, but I signed off after I posted. You're a hard man to get ahold of! Dan was a real sport while trying to help me out. With all my emails and my original public request for help, it may have (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)