 Administrative / General / 10965 (-5)
  Re: Poll problems

(...) oh, good point! Yes, I agree, those should definitely be treated as equivalent. (...) ah yes. --Todd (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Poll problems

I have experienced 2 problems with polls that I think need to be fixed ASAP: 1. For "rank from 1 to N" type polls, it says ties are allowed, but if you rank them 1, 2, 3, 5, 5 instead of 1, 2, 3, 4, 4 it does not accept the vote, nor does it give (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Yup! Soon! Not _exactly_ the way we brainstormed about it, but effectively the same result, I think. I don't think we'll go back automatically and retroactively convert news-posting accounts, for example. I think there'll be a transition (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unsubscribing from news by e-mail - web page broken

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman writes: <snip> (...) OK, cool. Thanks. I still want to receive the messages at my e-mail address, so I've tried to re-subscribe to my usual newsgroups using the same e-mail. I select the group, select the (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unsubscribing from news by e-mail - web page broken

Todd, Thanks very much. No lugnet mail since the weekend :-) Cheers, Steve "Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:HEHots.1y3E@lugnet.com... (...) When (...) send (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact