 Administrative / General / 10964
10963  |  10965
Subject:
Poll problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 23:42:04 GMT

I have experienced 2 problems with polls that I think need to be fixed ASAP:

1. For "rank from 1 to N" type polls, it says ties are allowed, but if you rank
them 1, 2, 3, 5, 5 instead of 1, 2, 3, 4, 4 it does not accept the vote, nor
does it give any kind of feedback.  I think it should treat either kind of
answer as equivalent, but if you don't want to accept 1, 2, 3, 5, 5 then you
should give some error instead of just repeating the question.

2. I can't find any way to create a new poll.  There should be a link on the
polls top page for creating a poll.

--Bill.