 Administrative / General / 10965 (-20)
  Re: Poll problems

(...) oh, good point! Yes, I agree, those should definitely be treated as equivalent. (...) ah yes. --Todd (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Poll problems

I have experienced 2 problems with polls that I think need to be fixed ASAP: 1. For "rank from 1 to N" type polls, it says ties are allowed, but if you rank them 1, 2, 3, 5, 5 instead of 1, 2, 3, 4, 4 it does not accept the vote, nor does it give (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Yup! Soon! Not _exactly_ the way we brainstormed about it, but effectively the same result, I think. I don't think we'll go back automatically and retroactively convert news-posting accounts, for example. I think there'll be a transition (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unsubscribing from news by e-mail - web page broken

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman writes: <snip> (...) OK, cool. Thanks. I still want to receive the messages at my e-mail address, so I've tried to re-subscribe to my usual newsgroups using the same e-mail. I select the group, select the (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unsubscribing from news by e-mail - web page broken

Todd, Thanks very much. No lugnet mail since the weekend :-) Cheers, Steve "Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:HEHots.1y3E@lugnet.com... (...) When (...) send (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet admin icons?

(...) Depends on their login, I believe. Todd and Suz each have an 'official' login plus a personal login or two. This way, they can separate their 'offical' remarks from everyday conversation posts, etc. ____ (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet admin icons?

(...) <speculation mode=on> She's posting from her personal address, at baseplate.com, instead of her LUGNET Admin address. </speculation> That's my guess at least. -Tim (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Lugnet admin icons?

Hey! I just noticed Todd & Suz' posts no longer display a little Lugnet icon 8?( has something changed? ROSCO (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unsubscribing from news by e-mail - web page broken

(...) Steve, Sorry to leave you wondering. I unsubscribed you on Sunday, but didn't send you an e-mail about it -- figured you'd just notice that the messages had stopped. Duane, You should be all set now. --Todd (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unsubscribing from news by e-mail - web page broken

(...) Todd, Any updates on this? -Duane (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Monkeypede

(...) something like this: (URL) string "/1812/poo.ldr" should be in the environment variable PATH_INFO. (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) I was using Mozilla (on Windows 2000) and was unable to get it to display. --Bill. (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unsubscribing from news by e-mail - web page broken

(...) I'll take a look at it today and get you fixed. I think a couple other people are experiencing a similar problem. --Todd (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Unsubscribing from news by e-mail - web page broken

Hi, I'm currently subscribed to receive lugnet.space and lugnet.starwars by e-mail. Works a treat and I get lots of mail. However, I now want to unsubscribe (and continue reading by NNTP). When I go to (URL) and enter my email and confirmation code (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: *Un-opened* Lego Sets for sale

(...) Brian, While I'm sure your intentions are good, the announcement group isn't really an appropriate place to post a sale, even if it's due to a major change like moving to a new house. I'm sure there are many people, like me, who subscribe via (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help unsubscribing from news by e-mail

Hey! Anyone checking in on this thread? I wrote an e-mail regarding this issue in November and never got a response, so this time I'm not letting it drop. -Duane <snip> (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Still spammin!

(...) I already fell for that temptaion. According to Norman Anti-Virus, it is some kind of worm/trojan. I don't remember its name, but it's probaby Gibe.B. The reason McAfee's SpamKiller let it pass through is that it doesn't filter mails with (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Still spammin!

(...) I've just started forwarding all my spam to Bruce Schlickbernd. Problem solved. (...) It doesn't seem to happen often enough to be a major problem for me yet, and I'm gratified that the Microsoft is so concerned about my security. Dave! (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Still spammin!

(...) I've had this about 10 times. My mail server intercepts it every time. It's getting to the point that I'm tempted to see what it'd do. Does anyone know? Scott A (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Still spammin!

(...) Popfile isn't a spam filter per se, but a dynamic, learning Email categorizer. In other words, you make up several Email categories (for example mine are Lego, Personal, Spam) and it sorts your mail into the respective categories. If it get a (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact