 Administrative / General / 10964
    Poll problems —William R. Ward
   I have experienced 2 problems with polls that I think need to be fixed ASAP: 1. For "rank from 1 to N" type polls, it says ties are allowed, but if you rank them 1, 2, 3, 5, 5 instead of 1, 2, 3, 4, 4 it does not accept the vote, nor does it give (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Poll problems Todd Lehman
   (...) oh, good point! Yes, I agree, those should definitely be treated as equivalent. (...) ah yes. --Todd (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)