 Administrative / General / 10945 (-5)
  Re: Still spammin!

(...) Alright, when I'm disappointed at SpamAssassin, I'll give that one a try before attempting to write my own... :) /Tore (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Still spammin!

(...) What is a safe address? My "safest" address is one that actually contains the word NOSPAM. :) So far, the harvesters have filtered out that one... Today is the last day of my 30 days evaluation period of McAffe's SpamKiller. I must say I'm not (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Still spammin!

(...) Popfile (available at Sourceforge) is also very good once trained -Orion (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Still spammin!

(...) sorry to say, but those emails already harvested will never stop getting spam now. Your only option is to abandon that address, and start a new (Safe) one. Or, just install really good spam filters, like spamassassin. :) Dan (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Still spammin!

Maintaining the trend of LUGNET-culled spamlists, some enterprising soul has kindly sent me the latest 238K "security update from the Microsoft." Much as I appreciate the sender's concern for my security, I deleted the email, as I have done with (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact