 Administrative / General / 10939
Re: posting problem (was: For Todd Lehman)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:50:25 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
This is a message Dan Mattia had me post for him:
[..]cannot post although he has received membership.[...]

Dan,

Todd is away on vacation right now, so there might be a delay in correcting
this. He still reads the news postings and checks in with me a few times a day.
I think it's about 8 am where he is... a little early. :-) but I'm sure he'll
help you out when he can.

I'm not sure what the problem is, sorry.

Hmm.  Dan, you might want to try filling out the posting setup again; I
don't know if it's related, but I know the cookies for 'signed in member'
and posting setup are related; if I happen to not be signed in, I can't post.

http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/

hope that helps,

James