 Administrative / General / 10938
10937  |  10939
Subject:
posting problem (was: For Todd Lehman)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:37:32 GMT

This is a message Dan Mattia had me post for him:
[..]cannot post although he has received membership.[...]

Dan,

Todd is away on vacation right now, so there might be a delay in correcting
this. He still reads the news postings and checks in with me a few times a day.
I think it's about 8 am where he is... a little early. :-) but I'm sure he'll
help you out when he can.

I'm not sure what the problem is, sorry.

-Suz

Suzanne Rich Green
LUGNET Admin