 Administrative / General / 10910 (-5)
  Re: Virus spam from Kim Brodie targetting LUGNET members?

(...) You could do what I have done with my secondary yahoo email account (rolly_dog2000@yahoo.com) UNLESS the subject line as a special 4 alphanumeric code in it at the very beginning the messeage gets deleted and into the trashbox! So far I have (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problem with Password page?

(...) Success!!! Thanks Todd! Brady (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Follow-up: Virus spam from Kim Brodie targetting LUGNET members?

Heya y'all, I've been digging back through my spam trap folder in Outlook, and have come up with the following conclusions: 1. I'm looking at at least two different spam virus attacks. Both are using open relays in traditional spam style, but: (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problem with Password page?

(...) Sounds good. Thanks for the efforts, Todd. I don't like writing down passwords but when you don't have to remember them for, like, a few years, you tend to forget them. Willing to test your implementation once you get it done (no rush--e-mail (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Monkeypede

(...) that for mixing and matching... James (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact