 Administrative / General / 10884
  Re: Virus spam from Kim Brodie targetting LUGNET members?

(...) I have been on the list too. I did think it was unique to castle and space, but you have changed my mind. (...) Well I am on the list and I certainly don't consider myself on of the top members of the community - unless I am mistaken, which in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Virus spam from Kim Brodie targetting LUGNET members?

(...) Sorry, mate. I haven't posted anything on the top news, and I've been "under fire" for the past three weeks. Today was a "not so ad" day, only one e-mail with fake microsoft patches came into my inbox. (...) Same here. (...) The messages I've (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)