 Administrative / General / 10865 (-5)
  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) mmm, good idea. I wonder if I could get it to just fill in the form fields based on the viewport. If you zoom in (Command-click on Mac, Ctrl-click on Windows) or pan (Option-drag on Mac, Shift-drag on Windows), then the viewport changes. I bet (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) A public domain ESRI .e00 file from GRID or NOAA, I forget which. (...) ya (...) I realize how popular ArcView is, but I avoided it because I need things to run on Linux and FreeBSD (and also because of licensing issues, since it's a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) Pretty neat for an alpha version 8?) Any chance you could set it up to fill in the lat/long values by clicking a point on the map? ROSCO (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> skrev i meddelandet news:HCEwID.1EFv@lugnet.com... (...) It worked for me on Win2000 (Administrator rights). -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

Todd, A few questions and comments. - What is your source for the country polygons? - You are coding all the map generation? You have your own code writing the SVG? I have been recently working with a program called SVGMapper. Well, it's an (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact