 Administrative / General / 1085
  Re: Digests

(...) Nice work! :-) I'd rather see the headers sorted by title instead of time. That would put all the "Droid development kit" messages next to each other. Another nice thing was if you could (optionally) send HTML mail, and instead of a simple (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Digests

(...) My apologies for the unsightly quoted-printable content (='s followed by hexadecimal digits)... My message contained the string "u n s u b" (only without the spaces), which caused the lego-robotics@crynwr.com mailing list server (ezmlm) to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Digests

I'd like to second the following request (digest form, sorting by title). However, I'd be unlikely to use it until it could manage threads. Sorting by threads is my best way of dealing with the volume of this list in a reasonable amount of time. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)