 Administrative / General / 10840 (-10)
  Re: Split and partial World LUG Map maintenance

(...) That's great, I'm very glad to hear it hasn't lost your attention. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Split and partial World LUG Map maintenance

(...) I haven't been keeping close tabs on others but I've been putting together a new database-backed world map resource that will be editable by multiple maintainers and have arbitrary user-chooseable views. Later tonight I hope to give a public (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.org)

  Split and partial World LUG Map maintenance

Hello all, What's the current status of the World LUG Map maintenance ? In tread (URL) Eric Kingsley announced he was looking for persons to take over this job from him, and there were several positive reactions. But it has gone awfully quiet since (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.org)

  Membership question

Okay, I'm officially part of the LUGNET family--when do I get my secret decoder ring? Or, failing that, when might I hope to see a confirmation email with all the super-secret info to which only LUGNET members are privy? Dave! (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership problem

Hi Todd, (...) As I paid for two of my LEGO friends who don't have a paypal account, I got (forwarded by them) two payment reminders! Please check the applications of Felix Gross and Hendrik Bergmann. (...) For Felix, I applied two times as for the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: traffic page changes?

I have an easy answer, just put the width for the <td> to be width="100" and colspan to be the proper amount. This will make the cell very small, but when the remainder of the table is drawn, the cell will be forced to conform. Therefore, even (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership problem

(...) Sorry about that...please disregard (in your case). It's not actually saying you've been a member for 221 days, but that your application was accepted 221 days ago. (You aren't a member until payment is received and the membership is (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Membership problem

Wassssup Admin, I got an email today from administration saying I haven't yet payed my membership fee, as well as saying I've been a member for 221 days. The thing is, I dont think its been that long since Ive been a member. Also, I remember getting (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help with membership?

(...) Thank for your help, Larry. I'll email and try to get this resolved. Jim (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: traffic page changes?

(...) Either one works for me.... no strong preference. (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact