 Administrative / General / 10827
  Re: traffic page changes?

(...) I thought about doing that, but... wouldn't the free-flowing intro text want to take up the full width of the browser window, and cause the three columns to be unnaturally wide or far-spaced? I'm skeptical that it would render the way we (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: traffic page changes?

I have an easy answer, just put the width for the <td> to be width="100" and colspan to be the proper amount. This will make the cell very small, but when the remainder of the table is drawn, the cell will be forced to conform. Therefore, even (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)