 Administrative / General / 10819
  Re: traffic page changes? (a 2nd error to report)

(...) Whoops, I forgot that Internet Explorer likes to break words at hyphens. See if it works better for you now. I added a 'NOWRAP' attribute in the <TD> tags. The reason it was never an issue before is because the three (actually six) columns (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: traffic page changes? (a 2nd error to report)

(...) I dunno - I end up with half the page empty, except for the paragraph you read only once. What if you took the "Past 60 minutes" column, and put it under that paragraph? Would that look too odd? Dan (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: traffic page changes? (a 2nd error to report)

Yes, the whole page now works, but it is a bit small. As I said before, the new layout is very nice and it makes Lugnet look more up-to-date, I mean the old one looks like it is 5 years old (which it is!) I would give and few extra percent of space (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)