 Administrative / General / 10808
    Re: traffic page changes? —David Koudys
   (...) <snip> (...) I've noticed that icon, but just never clicked on it--it's right beside the 'Sign-out' button--the mouse cursor never visits that upper right corner of the screen ;) But now that i know its there... Well, once in a blue moon I'll (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: traffic page changes? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Ya, that is not the best placement for signout (except that it's a really *natural* placement for signin... and having them in different places is bad). One plus is that you get a prompt, IIRC, you don't really get signed out without a further (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)