 Administrative / General / 10794
Re: ORDB / blocked e-mails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 16:39:14 GMT

Hi!

I can still find Lugnet.com in the ORDB. What is the problem closing the
leak? If I can be of any help please let me know.

Reg.
Matthias

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
In lugnet.general, Matthias Jaenichen writes:
Hi!

Are there any news about the ORDB problem? I can still find lugnet.com in
the list!

Removal doesnt happen instantly - see http://www.ordb.org/removal/

There may be more problems with lugnet.com, I'm sure the admins are • working
on it.

FUT: .admin.general

ROSCO