 Administrative / General / 10791
  Re: For how long do I have to wait... ?

Bump.. (...) Snip (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: For how long do I have to wait... ?

(...) Joseph, I forwarded the above to Suzanne, who handles payments received. She and Jim are closing on a house I believe tonight, so she probably won't be able to get back to you right away, but in the meantime I've passed you through. Your (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: For how long do I have to wait... ?

Thank you sir.. You just made my day.. I'm sure that the payment has been sent, if you have any question regarding the issue, I could forward the to you receipt that I received from Paypal.. Again, thanks for the pass, I really appreciate it.. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)