 Administrative / General / 10746
  Lifetime Membership

Hi. I signed up for a LUGNET lifetime membership a couple of weeks ago in the name of Daniel Mattia. All my information was correct. I still have not recieved a confirmation e-mail, or any e-mail from LUGNET. I do not know the address to send my (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lifetime Membership

Hey, Dan, just wait a while. It took me a few months before I got the email with payment instructions. When you get that, and pay, your password should come pretty quick. (Mine came only 2 days after I payed) I guess the admins are busy... But I'll (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)