 Administrative / General / 10730 (-5)
  Re: Scheduled downtime Friday, January 31, 2003

What effects will this have afterwards? 1) Will the Open Mail Relay problem be solved? 2) Will we see a faster Lugnet, it is kinda slow :( ? Kind regards, Carsten (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Search on members posting history

(...) <snipping> Thanks. That'll be good enough for my purposes. It's certainly easier than the way I was doing it. Cheers, Allister (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Scheduled downtime Friday, January 31, 2003

The lugnet.com server will be taken off-line briefly on Friday, January 31 for an operating system software and disk upgrade. The outage may be as short as five minutes or as long as several hours. E-mail delivery is most likely to resume first, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: Search on members posting history

(...) No, but you can fake it moderately well using search options (although there's no guarantees). First off, I were looking to do a search for all your posts, I would enter: +Allister +McLaren However, that search returns 12 posts by people OTHER (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Search on members posting history

(...) Aside from doing a search on the member name in the news searchbox, no. Maybe one day :) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact