 Administrative / General / 10685 (-10)
  Lugnet listed as Open relay at ORDB.org?

The system Admins may already be aware of this, but it appears that the open relay database is listing Lugnet.com as an open relay. (URL) only found this out because my mail provider started blocking emails from open relays last week. When I got to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general) !!

  New News Group

Hi, How do we have a new group created for the "Twin Cities Lego Users Group (TCLug)"? Thanks Jamie (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Understanding Leaks

(...) Lugnet also has rules about leaks... Here is a clarification by Todd of Lugnet's TOS regarding leaks: (URL) lugnet.admin.general Frank (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Is the norm for multiple .market posts changing?

(...) Give me a break. I don't get it Larry. Why is this such a big deal for you? I really want to know. Do you not understand my intention of posting six different trade ads? It's all very simple. I do not think it's wrong to let everyone know (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Is the norm for multiple .market posts changing?

(...) Sorry about that. It made the point though, eh?, and I think it did it much more economically than posting the same suggestion to combine multiple very similar offers into one post as a follow up to all 6 original messages, right? (...) So in (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Using LUGNet pictures for eBay

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote Newsbeitrag news:H7oon1.JBt@lugnet.com... (...) correct (...) You (...) The (...) That is actually a positive information. I was looking for such information in the archive and the FaQ, but either I need (...) (22 years ago, 25-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Using LUGNet pictures for eBay

(...) These fit my memory too although I am not Admin. (...) hosted elsewhere. I haven't tried it in ages (I only tried it to see the image!) so don't know if it still works to give you the frowny face. I think it does though. (...) eBay has gotten (...) (22 years ago, 25-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Using LUGNet pictures for eBay

(...) I am going to parapharase and shoot from the hip here, but these are the guidelines as I remember them (posted long ago by Admin). Admin can correct me as needed. -- Pictures from Lugnet are allowed for Ebay auctions or other purposes. You (...) (22 years ago, 25-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New newsgroup

(...) Mmmm. Entirely agree with this. Its probably what I meant :-) Anyone know how a humble AFOL embarks upon such a quest? Richard Still baldly going... (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New newsgroup

(...) Actually it should be lugnet.fun.gaming.starship. lugnet.gaming doesn't exist, and the lugnet.games hierarchy is for LEGO sanctioned games (video and board). Frank (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact