 Administrative / General / 10678
Re: Using LUGNet pictures for eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 16:33:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthias Jaenichen writes:

Where can I find the rules under which conditions I am allowed to use the
pictures/scans in the set reference for eBay auctions?

Naming the source of the picture is certainly promissed!

I am going to parapharase and shoot from the hip here, but these are the
guidelines as I remember them (posted long ago by Admin).  Admin can correct
me as needed.

-- Pictures from Lugnet are allowed for Ebay auctions or other purposes.  You
cannot link directly to the image, but can link to the page from which the
image resides. Example:

WRONG: http://img.lugnet.com/set/200/new/upload/6571-1-1003418713.jpg
CORRECT:  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=6571_1&v=z

-- It is suggested that you copy and host the image online yourself.

-- It is not required that you give credit or reference to Lugnet.  It is
actually requested that you do NOT give credit or reference to Lugnet.  The
images are copywrite of The Lego Group and are not the property of Lugnet.

__Kevin Salm__