 Administrative / General / 10672
10671  |  10673
Subject:
Help for a fellow AFOL!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:15:58 GMT

I met a fellow AFOL today on the Bricklink chatroom who is having troubles
with the posting forms on Lugnet.  She's signed up as a member & filled out
the posting form, but to no avail.  The server will not let her post, & she
has not recieved any conf. e-mail saying she can post.  She's tried to post
& it sends her back to the new user form...  I tried to help her out, but
everything I could think of she has tried...  She's even used the feedback
e-mail, & she's e-mailing Suzanne directly as I type...

Her name is Stephane, her e-mail is plague@videotron.ca , If you can help in
any way, it'll be well apreciated!  All she wants is to post & discuss Legos
with fellow AFOL's!
Josh