 Administrative / General / 10666
Re: CLSOTW links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 05:31:50 GMT

Duq wrote:

I'll give Mozilla a try. I usually browse with IE6 as it's the default in
work, occasionally I switch to Opera. Haven't tried Mozilla yet.
Don't worry, I know the right mouse click, but the back button often does
not work as it should. Besides, when you're after seeing 20 odd pages on a
site the back button is not the most efficient way to get back...

Were you aware that both Netscape and IE let you pull down a history
from the back button? I use it all the time to go back more than one
page. Much quicker than closing 20 windows...

Frank