 Administrative / General / 10664
    New posting rules for members? —Jeffrey M. Szklennik
   I'm a paid member of lugnet & in recent posts I've had to check whether or not I've read tearms/conditions, then fill in my name & e-mail address before replying or posting new messages. Previously I clicked on 'Reply' or 'new' icon & immedeately (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New posting rules for members? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think you may have lost your cookies... try going through the posting setup again and make sure you ask it to keep the info on your machine. Hope that helps. (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New posting rules for members? —Jeffrey M. Szklennik
   (...) snip (...) snip cookies? Idunno, marbles? probably :)) jeff (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New posting rules for members? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Ya, I had to admit I snickered after I read that. All kidding aside though, having it ask you over and over who you are is symptomatic of a need to go through setup again and have it save the cookie with the identifying information on your (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)