 Administrative / General / 10657
    Re: CLSOTW links Todd Lehman
   (...) Ya, what Larry said. Ronald, I'm curious what web browser you're using. Currently, the best web browser (IMHO) is the latest Mozilla with tabbed browsing. And in the Preferences > Navigator > Tabbed Browsing dialog, you can even check [x] Load (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: CLSOTW links —Frank Filz
     (...) Hmm, that sounds like an interesting feature, ASSUMING Mozilla doesn't have the problem I have with Netscape. Netscape has a habit of going on vacation while loading certain things (I think resolving a host name is one thing) where it doesn't (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: CLSOTW links —Ronald Vallenduuk
   I'll give Mozilla a try. I usually browse with IE6 as it's the default in work, occasionally I switch to Opera. Haven't tried Mozilla yet. Don't worry, I know the right mouse click, but the back button often does not work as it should. Besides, when (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: CLSOTW links —Anders Isaksson
     "Duq" <lugnetpost@skipthis...tmfweb.nl> skrev i meddelandet news:H6qq1A.GvL@lugnet.com... (...) You can always try "Avant browser" - it uses IE for the windows, but collects them in a tabbed user interface. Comes with a bunch of other features too, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: CLSOTW links —Frank Filz
   (...) Were you aware that both Netscape and IE let you pull down a history from the back button? I use it all the time to go back more than one page. Much quicker than closing 20 windows... Frank (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)