 Administrative / General / 10631
  Polls with multi options

I think the polls that have multiple options need to start with a default of "NA" instead of 1,2,3,4,5,6... Considering how much work is it to rearrange all the different options, I'd bet a lot of people just move the one they care about to the top (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Polls with multi options

(...) Great idea, Dan! I didn't know how I would implement this at first, but it turned out to be fairly straightforward by setting any "n/a" (shown as "---") options as last-place ties. Thus, if you write in 1, 2, 3, and leave the rest untouched, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.general)