 Administrative / General / 10609
    Re: Rate the factions —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Ahhhh, I knew there was something I forgot. I looked at all the set ratings, and noticed some weinie had gone through and rated a bunch of very good sets as 0, in a fit of ratings trashing. I was curious as to where things would fall out if (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Rate the factions —David Eaton
   (...) Question is more likely, is it easily feasible? Doing a more-or-less standard select,sum,and average query on a database is pretty easy, and is pretty optomized. Picking out the X high and X low votes and removing them before taking the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.general)