 Administrative / General / 10605 (-5)
  Re: Becoming a member

(...) IIRC Todd & Suz stopped sending out membership "packets" after ... umm... I forget, but after a certain point. Afterwards (now), they just send out the password so that you may access member-specific pages through the web-interface. DaveE (FUT (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Becoming a member

(...) About all you can do is post to .Admin.General and wait. Sometimes it takes a while.... -Duane (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Been tied up

I'm sorry that I haven't been around much lately. FYI, it's because my wedding planning is in high-gear. (of course it's way more work than I thought it'd be - a tiny guest list, but in another city.) Please forgive me if I don't keep up with LUGNET (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Need Password Please

Hi, I've been trying on and off over the past couple of months to get my password e-mailed to me. I've e-mailed Todd, Suz, Dan and Lar on different occasions and in some cases more than once. I was hoping I could get my password before we change (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: posting question

Dave, You're right, probably the wrong place to post. But I tried your suggestion and it worked fine. Thanks. Bruce (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact